Terms and Conditions
1. By agreeing to the terms and conditions stated you are confirming you are the legal owner of the referred animal requiring treatment. The information supplied must be confirmed and correct as far as you are aware.
2. Every animal requires a completed veterinary referral form to be obtained by Diane or you the client with your consent. This must be signed and dated by your vet and the owner.
3. Cancellations within 24 hours prior to the appointment will be charged the full price of treatment.
4. Diane has the right to refuse treatment at her discretion.
5. Any animals that have caught a contagious disease must be rearranged 24 hours prior to the appointment at a minimum. The animal must be symptom-free at least 48 hours before another appointment can be booked unless stated otherwise by veterinary advice. Diane should be informed immediately if she treated the animal within the 48 hours of their symptoms developing.
6. All appointments must be cancelled immediately if owners have symptoms or have COVID-19. There will be no charge and appointments will be rearranged.
7. If the animal's condition deteriorates at any point during treatment or if the vet advises against veterinary physiotherapy then the owner must inform Diane.